Home > Service and Information > Q&A > Worker

[Q] Can I entry back to South Korea

Hello sir / maam, I want to asking its possible to entry back South Korea because I have banned on 2019 March 18 and i got stamped 68-(1) in my passport. How long I have be banned? I want to entry by legal.

By Shahmi | 2020-02-17


1. Hello, this is Ministry of Employment and Labor Counseling Center.


2. We understand that you have enquired in regard to whether you can re-enter since you have departed from the Republic of Korea under a deportation order pursuant to the Immigration Control Act.


- For details about it, you need to call the Immigration Contact Center of the Ministry of Justice at 1345, or learn more at


3. If you have any questions, please call Ministry of Employment and Labor Counseling Center on 1350 (press 4 and 1 for English). Thank you.


By e-mail to |
Back to top