4 set menus are available from the Bookmarks menu
My employer has not payed our monthly wage. Even though my contract says that I should be paid on the 10th of each month. I would like to file an unpaid wages claim.
However, the e-people website is not allowing me to submit a claim as there seems to be something wrong with their website. I have even tried to call them, but with no luck.
What can I do to file my petition if the website does not allow me to do so?
By Kara | 2020-02-13
1. Hello, this is Ministry of Employment and Labor Counseling Center.
2. Please be noted you may file a petition regarding unpaid wages as follows.
① Online (in Korean)
- Ministry of Employment and Labor website (www.moel.go.kr)→ please go to on the top 민원마당 civil petitions → 민원신청 application → 서식민원(신청) forms → 임금체불진정신고서 appliction for petition for unpaid wages (click “신청” on the right side) → You may apply it after sign up and log in with the authorized certificate.
- Where you want to file a complaint through e-People website, company name, company address, employer’s name and his/her contact number shall be specified on the application form.
② In person
- Ministry of Employment and Labor website (www.moel.go.kr) → please go to on the top '기관소개' and refer to 지방청/고용센터 찾기 → 관할지역별 지방노동관서 홈페이지 바로가기 → please go to ‘지청소개’ and refer to 찾아오시는길(본청) and confirm 주소 및 연락처 (address and contact number) : in Korean
3. If you have any questions, please call Ministry of Employment and Labor Counseling Center on 1350 (press 4 and 1 for English). Thank you.
Government Complex Sejong, 422, Hannuri-daero, Sejong-si, 30117, Republic of Korea.
Copyright @2010 MOEL ALL Rights Reserved.
Daily average Visits : 950