Home > Service and Information > Q&A > Worker

[Q] job

Dear?sir or madam,
I am Masoud Mahmoudy from Iran and learning Russian language for a year up to July 2020 in Krasnoyarsk of Russia?,?and I have bachelor degree in architecture in Iran and 25 years old now. I really fond of restoration architecture and I want to study or work as an intern?.?I
Sent my request to ICCROM, or Italian restaurateur without a?border, but I got nothing. I tried my best and hard. If you can guide me?,what should I do to reach my goal as a restoration of historical building even as an intern?Also, I am fluent in English, but do not have any certification?
Best regards?

By masoud | 2020-01-31


1. Hello, this is Ministry of Employment and Labor Counseling Center.


2. As the Ministry of Employment and Labor is in charge of the employment for foreigners with

E-9 or H-2 visa status, for other status of stay, you may contact the Immigration Contact Center

 on 1345 (without area code), or visit at


3. For further inquiries with regards to labor-related laws, please contact Ministry of Employment and Labor Counseling Center at 1350 (press 4 and 1 for English).



Best Regards,  

By e-mail to |
Back to top