Home > Service and Information > Q&A > Worker

[Q] Foreign worker over 67 years old

Dear Sir/Madam,

We have a question about getting a work permit for a employee over 67 years old that we would like to expatriate to Korea as part of our team in a project join with Hyundai.

Is it possible to get a work permit for him?. Is there any restriction about age for foreign work permits.

All the information you could provide us about this is really appreciated.


By Charo Garay | 2020-01-30


1. Hello, this is Ministry of Employment and Labor Counseling Center.


2. Please be noted that you need to consult with Immigration Contact Center of the Ministry of Justice in regard to granting a visa etc. at 1345, or learn more at


3. If you have any questions, please call Ministry of Employment and Labor Counseling Center on 1350 (press 4 and 1 for English). Thank you.


By e-mail to |
Back to top