Home > Service and Information > Q&A > Worker

[Q] Career certificate

Hello sir .
I want to know about career certificate. I am working in korea for last 10 year on e9 visa .as i am returning home next month i want to get career certificate..actually i know how to pront it from eps website .i checked and print my carrer certificate but i want to get carrer certificate of 1 company only that was my 1st conpany in korea where i worked for 9 year .beacuse i have changed company after 9 year and worked in 2 other company for 1 month and some days .. so basically i dont want all companies on my career certificate...

Where can i get this specific company certificate or how can i edit carrer certificate online as there is no option to do that on website.. please reply soon as i am leaving korea next month thanks in advance

By Shah | 2020-01-29


1. Hello, this is Ministry of Employment and Labor Counseling Center.


2. For more details, please contact Korea Employment Information Service on 1577-7114, 043-870-8000, or learn more at


3. If you have any question regarding labor relations law, please call Ministry of Employment and Labor Counseling Center on 1350 (press 4 and 1 for English). Thank you.

By e-mail to |
Back to top