1. Hello, this is Ministry of Employment and Labor Counseling Center.
2. If you passed Employment Permit System-Test of Proficiency in Korean (EPS-TOPIK), you need to apply for a job at the sending agency in your country, and the sending agency prepares preliminary list of foreign job-seekers and sends it to the Human Resources Development Service of Korea, after then HRD Korea certifies and confirms the list of foreign job-seekers (It is valid for one year from the certified date.).
- Upon receipt of an application for employment permission for foreign workers, it will be recommended an eligible person from among those registered on the list of foreign job-seekers to an employer who meets the requirements such as business category, working conditions, job specifications, nationality, age etc. and the employer may read and select the person.
- Please be noted a foreign worker will be possible to enter the Republic of Korea after making a labor contract with the employer who want to make an employment contract with him/her. Therefore, it may take time longer.
3. We think that it is unable to read or check the list of each companies who wants to hire a foreign worker, and the Ministry of Employment and Labor only recommends an eligible person from among those registered on the list of foreign job-seekers to an employer who meets the requirements including working conditions, career etc.
4. As the HRD Korea is in charge of supporting for foreign workers’ entry, preparing and determining a list of foreign job-seekers, for more information, please contact HRD Korea (www.hrdkorea.or.kr, ☎1644-8000).
- If you have any questions, please call Ministry of Employment and Labor Counseling
Center on 1350 (press 4 and 1 for English). Thank you.
By e-mail to