1. Hello, this is Ministry of Employment and Labor Counseling Center.
2. When an employee retires, the employer shall pay the wages within 14 days after the cause for such payment occurred. (Article 36 of the Labor Standards Act) Otherwise, the employee concerned may file a petition with the local labor office having the jurisdiction over his/her previous workplace.
3. If you file a petition on unpaid wages, you may submit an application for petition to Jinju labor office (Address: 43, Geumsansunhwan-ro 11beon-gil, Geumsan-myeon, Jinju-si, Gyeongsangnam-do, ☎055-752-0009) in person, or you may use online petition as below.
- <Ministry of Employment and Labor website (www.moel.go.kr)→ please go to 민원마당 at the top left → 민원신청 → 서식민원 → 임금체불 진정신고서 → sign up and log in> Korean version
4. If you have any questions, please call Ministry of Employment and Labor Counseling
Center on 1350 (press 4 and 1 for English). Thank you.
By e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org