4 set menus are available from the Bookmarks menu
I am looking for a job in Korea. Kindly guide me to the links where i will be able to submit my CV and find a job in Korea.
By Hurmatullo | 2020-01-15
1. Hello, this is Ministry of Employment and Labor Counseling Center.
2. You may refer to job seeking information at worknet (www.work.go.kr) which is managed by the Ministry of Employment and Korea Employment Information Service.
3. However, if you intend to engage in employment in the Republic of Korea, you shall check the status of stay that entitle you to engage job-seeking activities etc. For more information in regard to procedure granting work visa and the requirements etc., please contact the Immigration Contact Center of the Ministry of Justice at 1345, or learn more at http://www.immigration.go.kr
- Please be noted the Ministry of Employment and Labor takes charge of employment for E-9 and H-2 visa status under the Employment Permit System.
4. If you have any questions, please call Ministry of Employment and Labor Counseling
Center on 1350 (press 4 and 1 for English). Thank you.
Government Complex Sejong, 422, Hannuri-daero, Sejong-si, 30117, Republic of Korea.
Copyright @2010 MOEL ALL Rights Reserved.
Daily average Visits : 950