Home > Service and Information > Q&A > Worker

[Q] Helpe me

I have passed specal cbt but my company cannot apply 2019/10/01 before. Allready 2019/07/21 sent my document. Now I want to time till 2019/10/01 apply my company for me.

By Akter Hossain | 2019-07-22


1. Hello, this is Ministry of Employment and Labor Counseling Center.


2. Unfortunately, it is difficult to understand clearly your inquiry. Please note the Special EPS-TOPIK (Employment Permit System-Test of Proficiency in Korean) is conducted for E-9 visa foreign workers who re-employed after three years’ employment period and voluntarily returned (since January 1, 2010) to their countries before the end of the period of stay. In such case, if the worker concerned has worked for one year or more at the last workplace, he/she may work continuously at the last workplace on the employer’s opinion basis.

  - However, if the employer does not want to employ the worker concerned, his/her name will be registered on “the list of new-entrants job-seekers” and randomly recommended to another workplace.


3. Please understand that an employer will make a decision whether the employer employs a foreign worker, and the Ministry of Employment and Labor only recommends an eligible person, from among those registered on the list of foreign job-seekers.


4. If you have any questions in regards to labor-relations law, please contact us on 1350 (press 4 and 1 for English).


  Yours sincerely


By e-mail to | 052-702-5170
Back to top