1. Hello, this is Ministry of Employment and Labor Counseling Center.
2. The period for treating of each reported case as below.
○ Complaint·accusation·case of cognition about crime
- Complete the investigation of a case and sent it to the prosecution within two months from the date of receipt or cognition about crime.
- If it is unable to complete to investigate the case within the period for treating, it will be proceed with the extension of the investigation from prosecutor.
○ Other case, such as a petition
- A case shall be proceed with 25 days from the date of receipt.
- Where it deems that it is difficult to handle the case within the period for treating as inevitable, it may be extended once within the period for treating of the case concerned, and it is possible to extend one more time with the concent of petitioner, if it is difficult to handle within the extended period for treating.
3. Please understand that our counseling center does not have authority to handle
a case and counsels in regards to labor relations law, systems, and procedures.
- Therefore, we encourage you to contact Labor Improvement Instruction Division, or Employment Management Division (or Operations Support Team at Regional Cooperation Division) at the competent labor office at which handles your case regarding delaying treatment of the reported case.
4. If you have any questions, please call us on 1350 (press 4 and 1 for English).
By e-mail to email@example.com