Home > Service and Information > Q&A > Worker

[Q] Getting my family to south korea

What are the procedures of a Eps worker for getting his family to south korea for a short period?I am from Sri Lanka.Thank You!

By Rifad | 2019-06-25


1. Hello, this is Ministry of Employment and Labor Counseling Center.


2. Please contact the Immigration Contact Center of the Ministry of Justice on 1345 or regarding the obtaining a visa etc.


3. If you have any questions, please call us on 1350 (press 4 and 1 for English).


   Yours sincerely

By e-mail to | 052-702-5170
Back to top