Home > Service and Information > Q&A > Worker

[Q] about recomendation letter to changing Visa E9 to E7

hello good night,,i am sorry for disturb you,, but i just wanna asking how to changing visa E-9 to E-7-4? because i have received a announcement from my website EPS system.,, and i see also apply date is 24 june until 28june,, so i am really wanna too apply this VISA,, thank you,,

By MARQUES JOANICO | 2019-06-21


1. Hello, this is Ministry of Employment and Labor Counseling Center.


2. Please contact the Immigration Contact Center of the Ministry of Justice on 1345 or regarding the change of visa status or obtaining a new visa.


3. If you have any questions, please call us on 1350 (press 4 and 1 for English).

   Yours sincerely

By e-mail to | 052-702-5170
Back to top