Home > Service and Information > Q&A > Worker

[Q] employement

dear sir or madam,
I want to work same company which I have reigned before 2 months because of my miss understanding. now I want to work agin there. what are the process for re apply for that company

By Dahal Ram Prasad | 2019-06-19


By e-mail to |
Back to top