Home > Service and Information > Q&A > Worker

Do you need any information on Korean Labor Laws and practices?
Please feel free to use this bulletin board. We will answer your questions properly as soon as possible.

For Workers and CEOs : Call 1350 (overseas: +82-52-702-5089)

Note: If you have a question,
for workers, press "Worker" of tab Menu, for CEOs or Labor Management, press "Management(CEO)", and click "Ask a Question" below.

An answer will be given within 7 days to a general question, and 14 days to a legal question

NO Title Answer Name Date
7 status of my working permit YES Jun Fajardo 2005-11-14
6 inquiry YES Dennis Cabanes 2005-11-11
5 working permit YES Dennis Cabanes 2005-11-11
4 asking question YES Larry Carbonel 2005-11-09
3 asking question YES jessie ignacio 2005-11-09
2 Can I able to Came again South Korea YES Saleem Ahmed 2005-10-30
1 Work Permit / blue form YES Shirly Ann L. Sebandal 2005-10-28
first prev 501 next last
Back to top