Contact Us

Home > Contact Us
img - National Labor Consultation Center

National Labor Consultation Center

The NLCC of the Ministry of Employment and Labor provides counseling service on employment & labor administration such as wage, retirement pay, dismissal, trade unions, occupational safety, equal employment, general labor matters, etc. Phone counseling service is available from Monday to Friday, from 9:00 to 18:00.

Click Q&A for internet counseling

Labor Law Counseling
Labor Law Counseling
1350 (ext.5)
+82-52-702-5089 (ext.5)

My Work, My Tomorrow! The Ministry of Employment and Labor Counseling Center

Telephone: 1350 (without area code)
Employment, unemployment benefits or unpaid wages counseling is available Monday through Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. (except Saturday, Sunday and National Holidays).

Labor 1350 Counseling
Please dial 1350 without area code and press extension number according to the topic of your questions as follows
Extension #1
Counseling on Employment Issues
NO.1 Unemployment Benefits
NO.2 Report and Confirmation of Employment Insurance
NO.3 Vocational Skills Training, Employment Success Package, and other employment programs
NO.4 Subsidies, such as Maternity Leave Benefits, Child-Care Leave Benefits and Employment Promotion Incentives
NO.5 Employment Permit System

Extension #2
Counseling on Labor Issues
- Unpaid Wages and Unpaid Retirement Pay
- Unfair Dismissal and Compensation for Advance Notice of Dismissal
- Working Hours, Holidays and Leave
- Occupational Safety and Health
- Trade Unions and Labor-Management Relations
- Protection of Non-regular Workers

Extension #3
Contact Numbers and Locations of Regional Employment and Labor Offices
- We provide the telephone numbers and locations of Regional Employment and Labor Offices by audio guidance, SMS or fax. (You may select the appropriate Regional Labor Office number with its area code.)

Extension #4
Check Your Petition
- You can check your petition process regarding unpaid wages and unemployment benefits that you have applied for.
- You can check whether confirmation of separation necessary for unemployment benefits application has been submitted.

Extension #5
Counseling for Foreigners
NO.1 English
NO.2 Chinese

Back to top